Step 1: applying for NEN 4400-2 certification
- You apply to the Stichting Normering Arbeid (SNA).
- Apply to CLIB with an application form which you send to email@example.com with the accompanying documentation.
- Once the SNA has given approval, CLIB assesses the application.
- On approval, you will be sent a contract and invoice.
Step 2: scheduling inspections
- Once we have received the contract and payment, we will contact you.
- This means that we will make an appointment for the first full inspection.
- We will send you confirmation of the appointment.
Step 3: the NEN 4400-2 inspection
- The inspection will be conducted on the appointed day.
- The inspector will come to your registered office (outside the Netherlands) and will explain how the day will be structured.
- At the end of the day, the inspector will share initial impressions.
- When applicable, there will be a further inspection with the Dutch intermediair to complete the inspection
Step 4: completing the inspection
- We will send you an inspection report.
- Depending on the issues arising, major and minor points, a follow-up inspection may be proposed.
- We report to the Stichting Normering Arbeid (SNA). If you are found to be compliant with the requirements, you will receive your certificate from the SNA.
Do you want NEN 4400-2 certification? Apply for your 4400-2 certification now.
Do you have any questions? Call us at +31 88 89 44 002 or send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org